Get Live Data into Landing Pages
Blockspring makes it easy to pull live data into landing pages, whether you're low-code or no-code.
What Are You Looking to Do?
- Go to the Google Sheets setup page
- Sign in with Google Sheets
- Type in your sheet's ID
- Scroll down and under 'Tools' click Code
- Choose jQuery
- Copy / paste the code snippet into your website
- If you'd like to query a Google Sheet, check out our blog or this community tutorial
- Go to your Bubble dashboard
- Create a new app or select an existing app
- Click Plugins in the left sidebar in your Bubble editor
- If you don't already have Blockspring installed, click Add Plugins and Blockspring (should be at the top)
- Click to Authenticate with Blockspring to connect your account with your Bubble app
- Go to Blockspring Scripts
- Add the extension to Chrome
- Go to one of the supported sites (eg Github, Asana, Trello, Airtable, etc)
- Write your script
- Go to build a connector
- Write your script in your favorite language. Look here for docs.
- Press publish. You now have a connector for Excel, Sheets, and Tableau
- Go to your tool and use your connector